Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby Shower {Little Monkey}

Saturday, we celebrated the upcoming arrival of my niece, Maddi at a couples shower of family and friends.

Her nursery is monkey-themed, so of course the shower theme had a great jumping off point.  My sister-in-law Jessica did a great job putting it together.  




 


They even had advise cards for guests to fill out.
Diaper cake decorations...brilliant!  There is a great tutorial on how to make them here.

 One of my favorite things from the shower: Maddi cookies!




 The food was mexican themed... so I brought my Aunt Linnet's Spinach Queso...so good.

My other favorite thing from the shower, was that everyone brought a book to sign instead of a card so that they could start Maddi's library.  I was so paranoid that they were going to get two of the same book, I picked one that I had never heard of in hopes that no one else would.  

We ended up bringing: 


She got some really great books...and surprisingly each one was different!  

I can't wait to meet sweet little Maddi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...