Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Wreath {DIY}


Here's a look at my Christmas Wreath! I went simple and rustic this year, with a few red berries, pine cones and these great snowflakes that I found on clearance at Michaels.

Also, just to do something different to my wreath holder, I wrapped it in ribbon.  Here is a picture how to:



The great thing about this is that the only part that you see is the stem of the hanger...so don't stress about getting any other part remotely perfect.

How did your wreath turn out??

2 comments:

  1. I really love the rustic look of your wreath. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! looks so nice! Perfect for Christmas! :)


    Following your fabulous blog now! Hope you check out my blog and follow back... ^_^

    http://locloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...