Monday, March 25, 2013

Our Weekend

Our weekend flew by.  The always seem to get shorter.  What's up with that?  Saturday morning we tried taking a few pictures... Wesley and I couldn't agree on the best place, so while we were arguing discussing, Katie snapped this one.  Of course, it turned out to be the best.  (I'm not biased or anything...but I was on team outside.

We decided to tackle the garage as our first spring cleaning project.  Shelves were a must, especially for all of the tools Wesley has recently gotten in order to put in the hardwoods a few weeks ago.  After several hours of not being able to find studs for the heavy duty brackets he constructed, we finally got the shelves in.
Of course, once the shelves are in and I am able to organize everything, I find the lost stud finder at the bottom of a bucket.  Go figure.  Now it has it's own space on the peg board we put up.  It is definitely my favorite part.

Now I feel pumped and motivated to spring clean the rest of the house.  After church on Sunday, we feasted to fondue and then crashed on the couch.  I can't remember the last time I had a Sunday nap.  So good!  

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Linking up with Molly

P.S. Now you can follow with bloglovin!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I'm on team outside as well. Somehow pictures always look better outside.

    You got a ton done this weekend!! I'm starting my spring cleaning this week. :/

    Sunday afternoons are the absolute best!! I took a 2 1/2 hour one yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...