Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring Birds

1/2/3/4

I think I have subconsciously developed a bird fetish.  Without purposely trying, birds have popped up in several rooms downstairs. Well, now that I think about it.....

I fell completely in love with the pillow at Pottery Barn and had to have it...

and then there was that birdcage that was on sale at Micheals with the irresistible fleur de lis on the top...

and then I remembered those beautiful dessert plates we got as a wedding gift and thought they would look great on display on the kitchen shelves....


Is it spring yet?!?
My house sure seems to think it is!

I also love these bird-inspired things that I have pinned recently...
So stunning!

Love this art

Great quote...and always love panel art

This would be so cute on a mantle, hutch, or dining table!

Linking up here

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving that last decoration! it would be sooo cute on a mantle! & I just browsed your projects tab at the top, I'll be coming back for tips when I install our hardwood floors eventually! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you on loving birds - especially for springtime! I just bought some bowls that I'm using as jewelry holders and they have little birds on them, they're adorable. :)
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! Well, even if you do have a bird fetish, it's a good one to have!! That pillow is perfect!! (pretty much everything in PB is, right?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all of the birds! A very vintage, rustic feel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...