Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Zucchini Pie


{Forgive these terrible food shots!}
This is one of the most delicious brunch dishes I have ever had.  My mom re-acquainted me with it when we were down in Charlotte a few weeks ago.  It was so good, I had to have it again!  So, I used up the last of our summer garden zucchini and whipped one up.  Also I have to share that while we were at La Farm, we picked up one of their fresh baguettes to take home and I made The Pioneer Woman's fantastic Cinnamon Baked French Toast to go with it.  WOW, that fresh baguette was so so good!! So, moral of the story, always make cinnamon baked french toast with a fresh baguette from La Farm to go with your zucchini pie.  It will make you so happy.  So, so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...