Monday, August 25, 2014

Cousin Love







We had a great weekend, including a visit from Ellie's cousins, Maddi Honeycutt and Jacob Price.  It was so fun to see the three of them together!  I love that they are all close in age.  Maddi is 2 1/2 and Jacob just turned 1.  I know that they will love growing up together just as Kelsey and I did growing up with our cousins.  Even though ours were much farther away, we had the best family visits and became really close (yes that means you Alyssa Marie!!!).  Ellie is so lucky to have such a great extended family of the best aunties, uncles, and cousins!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these photos are adorable. Cousins are the best, unfortunately all mine live away but my daughter is lucky as my sister only lives two streets away so we see her children all the time :) So pleased to see how your little princess is doing so well x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...