Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sick Day

You know that DayQuil//NightQuil commercial where the parents come into their kids' room and are like "Sorry {insert any name here}.  I've got to take a sick day, okay?"  The next shot is of the kids staring blankly back like they have no idea what that means.

I tried to pull this on Ellie the other morning and this is the response I got:

After successfully pulling through Wesley's bronchitis unscathed, I come down with a cold the next weekend.  Of course, Ellie gets it too.  Thankfully it was just a cold.  We both just had stuffy noses and were more sleepy than usual.  I hate being sick.  I hate not being able to function at my normal capacity.  Ellie, thankfully, doesn't share my disdain yet as she was very happy through the whole ordeal:




They don't lie when they say parents can't take sick days! And I'm so glad this sweet girl can keep us smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...